Narbil Training Support
Please click on your desired support option from the tabs below.
Welcome to Narbil Training’s Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Section.
Please select your Training Course from the list below. If you need further information please contact Customer Support.
Narbil Training is a Nationally Recognised Provider (RTO Number 31890 – Hyperlink) of quality training courses and qualifications.
Since its inception in 2006, Narbil’s unwavering commitment to continuous improvement has seen the company grow and expand its range of services on an annual basis.
Our Diploma of Business aims to equip you with the necessary skills, knowledge and abilities to manage all facets required of a business professional. Content covered includes workforce management, risk analysis and team effectiveness; all critical requirements of the modern day business person in our fast paced world.
Narbil Training’s Diploma of Business (BSB50215) is facilitated by experienced business professionals who have either owned their own businesses or worked at senior management levels in organisations of various sizes. Learners can therefore feel confident in making the decision study with us, in the knowledge that they will be guided and supported on their journey by highly motivated facilitators with extensive real world experience.
What support will I be entiled to?
Committed to your success, Narbil Training’s trainers and assessors are fully committed and passionate about seeing you succeed in your chosen course of study.
You can be fully confident that you will be supported along the length of your study journey by industry experts in their chosen fields.
Each learner will be aligned to a Narbil trainer who will be with you for the length of your enrolment.
We offer the following support services:
- Weekly skype sessions (must be pre booked) (insert hyperlink)
- Phone, text and email support
- Live chat
- Online forums (insert hyperlink to HipChat)
- Facebook (learners only groups)
What employment could this course open up for me?
- Project manager
- Office manager
- Business manager
- Branch manager
- Small business owner
- Team leader
What are the entry requirements?
Whilst there are no formal education requirements for entry into this qualification, Narbil Training recommends the following pre requisite/s:
- Certificate IV in Business (BSB40215)
- Other relevant Certificate IV
- Vocational experience in a senior business position
Language, Literacy and Numeracy Requirements (LLN)
As a diploma is a Level 5 Qualification (refer to AQF levels here), Narbil Training is obliged to ensure that all learners possess the ability to complete assessments required throughout the diploma course.
Learners will be required to:
- Read expansive workbooks
- Complete a variety of written assessments
- Participate in online discussions
- Demonstrate advanced written and oral communication
Therefore, a pre requisite for diploma entry requires LLN skills to year 12 proficiency, or equivalent.
Options for the demonstration of equivalency include, but are not limited to:
- Certificate III qualification (or higher) OR
- 2 years vocational experience in a position requiring demonstration of written and oral communication
To assist in determining LLN proficiency, learners are required to complete our online LLN assessment prior (link to LLN assessment) to enrolment.
This is minimum regulatory requirement required of RTO’s to assist learners in determining the best course of study based on assessment results.
Learners will need access to a computer with internet access and possess appropriate word processing skills and abilities.
Minimum computer or laptop specifications are:
- MAC operating system (may need additional software to access learning materials formatting)
- Windows 2000 or above operating system
- Stable internet connection (Prospective learners should access www.TestMy.net to determine speed of their internet connection. Must be at least 3mb per second.
- Microsoft Office 2007 (or later) containing at least Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Adobe Reader (version???) or equivalent
- Windows media player
- Email account
- Free accounts can be created at outlook . yahoo / gmail (insert hyperlinks)
- Printer and scanner
Are there any assessment requirements?
Each Unit of Competency (8) contains assessment tasks requiring full completion before moving onto next unit.
Typical assessment tasks include:
- Short answer
- Mini projects
- Major projects
As the current system is competency based, all assessable items are directly related to the applicable Unit of Competency (link to unit overviews).
Learners are allowed up to 3 resubmissions to fully demonstrate competency with unit requirements.
Can I get a refund?
- Narbil Training will consider partial or full refunds under exceptional circumstances*
- $150 administration fee applies to all refunds