Narbil Training Support

Please click on your desired support option from the tabs below.

Welcome to Narbil Training’s Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Section.

Please select your Training Course from the list below. If you need further information please contact Customer Support.

What payment methods are available?
Narbil Training offers flexible payment options including:

  • Credit card
  • Cash – in person only
  • Bank deposit
  • Cheque or money order
  • Purchase order / corporate account

All payment particulars are displayed on the documentation – printed after completion.

I haven’t received my Certificate (Statement of Attainment). What’s happened?
Have you checked your emails to ensure your application has been processed (if you use a free email account you will need to check your junk/spam folder)? 

All correspondence we send to participants is via email.  If there is a problem with your documentation, you would have received an email outlining the issue. 

If your paperwork was compliant, an email containing your Certificate would have been sent to the email address you registered on our website with.

Is my Student Number my Food Supervisor Certificate number?
No.  Your Student Number is a random number assigned to you once you register.  This number allows our company to uniquely identify you.

Can I work as soon as I have finished the course?
No.  You cannot begin work until we have received all of your complying documentation, and your application has been processed.

Once you have received your Certificate via email, you can then begin work. 

Your payment receipt is not proof that you have obtained a qualification. 

Do I have to send paperwork in before I get my Food Supervisor Certificate?
Yes.  We legally cannot issue a qualification without first receiving all of your complying documentation.

What documentation is required?
The documentation is made available after completion of the training course.

The following outlines the documentation requirements:

  • A copy of your Self Declaration form that you printed from the web site, signed by you.
  • A copy of your Proof of Identity Documents


Acceptable Proof of Identity Documents are –

  • Either one photographic ID document such as your current and valid Driver’s Licence issued by an Australian state or territory; or an 18 plus card; or a current and valid passport; or a school identity card, OR
  • At least three other forms of identification, one of which must bear your current address, such as; a Medicare card, birth certificate, credit card, land title record, rates notice, public utility account such as for electricity, gas, water or road toll, or land line telephone account.

How long does it take to receive my Certificate once I have sent my forms in?
Once we receive your complying documentation, your application is normally processed within the hour.

Applications are processed between the following hours:

  • 6:00am – 6:00pm Monday to Friday

If your state has daylight savings, please ensure you allow for the time difference (we are based in Queensland).

If you have posted your forms by mail, your application will be delayed as we cannot process your application until your forms have been received.

I need to start work urgently - what’s the quickest way to receive my Certificate?
As we don’t require original documents, your application may be emailed (preferred method) or faxed to us. 

If you opt for the faxing option, please call us five minutes after you fax you application to ensure your application has come through legible. 

Posting your application by mail is the slowest option and you will not receive your Certificate until your complying documentation arrives to us from Australia Post.

How and when will I receive my Certificate?
You will receive your Certificate via email.

Please ensure you check your Junk/Spam mail – especially if using a free email account i.e. Yahoo.

I have lost my Certificate, what do I do?
Our company can only replace Certificates issued by us. 

If you have completed training through another provider – you will need to contact them in order to obtain a replacement.

We require a formal request via email for a replacement Certificate.

Please send an email containing the reason you require the replacement, your full name, date of birth and address to;

Didn't answer your question? Call us and we will help you personally.