Narbil Training Support
Please click on your desired support option from the tabs below.
Welcome to Narbil Training’s Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Section.
Please select your Training Course from the list below. If you need further information please contact Customer Support.
What is required to complete this course on-line?
- Be able to read English.
- A Computer with an internet connection, sound is optional.
You do not have to complete the course on the same computer you start on, just login on another computer using your original user name and pass word and continue from where you left off.
At the end of the course you will need to print some documents, or upon request we will Fax, E-mail, or post them to you.
If you do not have a printer you can go to any other computer that does have one, e.g. at work or Internet Cafe, login and print your documents.
How long will the course take to complete?
- Depends on the individual and if you have Prior Learning or Current Competencies in the construction industry.
- Nominally 6 hours for group face to face presentations, with this On-Line facility it should take much less.
- Recognition of Prior Learning is designed into the presentation.
It is not necessary to complete the full course in one sitting, if you lose internet connection or stop after answering some questions our data base records what has been completed and will return you to this point when you login again.
What Is Involved In Completing The Course?
Complete a Review of Course Content:
- Complete a Review of the Course Content "Help Me" files (there are four sections and two are a lot longer than the others); and
- Answer sample questions correctly to proceed forward through the course.
- The "HELP ME" files have all the information necessary to answer each question.
- You can attempt the questions with out reviewing the course content but this is not advised unless you know the subject very well.
- Do not "guess" questions, incorrect answers will take you backwards and to a different stream of questions.
- Many questions look the same but are worded slightly different, look for Does / Does Not, Can / Cannot etc.
- Questions need to be read carefully, some have images displayed, and some of these need to be considered when answering the question.
- Question Types: True / False – Multiple Choice – Fill in the Blank.
- Click on your chosen answer or type in the first three letters of the missing word.
- You only have to enter the first three letters when filling in the missing word, e.g. dea for death.
- The site is not case sensitive, you can use upper or lower case letters.
- You can change your mind until you "Lock It In" by clicking on the NEXT button.
- Complete at your own pace, any number of questions at a time.
You MUST have a witness present when undertaking the final assessment, who must sign a Declaration, which does not have to be witnessed by anyone else. You print this form from the web site with your other documents after you have completed the course.
The witness must be:
- Over the age of 18 years; and
- Can be Anyone, including a spouse, other family member or relative.
Before you can access the final assessment you must enter certain information into the web site where indicated about the witness, and the Place where the assessment is being completed (e.g. town, city, suburb etc).
This information will be used to pre-fill the witnesses Declaration and your Statutory Declaration form that you need to send to us to obtain your induction card.
- Complete the Course Final Assessment (30 questions) without assistance from anyone else (other than the trainer of the course).
- The assessment is Open Book, "HELP ME" files are provided as before.
- You must achieve a 100% pass.
- You will not be advised if you get a question wrong until after you have completed the full set of questions, so answer carefully.
- You may attempt the assessment as many times as you wish.
- You can view the questions you got wrong at the end of each attempt.
- We provide help and coaching assistance 24 / 7 by Phone if you need us, we must talk with you personally.
After successfully completing the final assessment you will be asked to select a payment option.
ON-LINE PAYMENT is available by debit to a –
- Corporate Account – (Please contact us to establish one); or
- Master Card
- VISA Card
We automatically receive notification of these online payments.
OTHER PAYMENT OPTIONS are –
- Deposit into our bank account, including by internet banking
- Money Order
For deposits into our bank account we Must receive a copy of the payment receipt, preferably with your documents, so we know you have paid.
If none of the above payment methods suit you please give us a call.
Obtain the Necessary Documents:
- The witnesses Declaration and your Statutory Declaration form pre-filled with the information and statements required to be declared can now be printed from the web site, or upon request we will Fax, E-mail, or post them to you.
- If there is any error or omission in the documents, or you or the witness do not agree with any of the statements to be declared, you must contact us before printing or saving a copy of the document.
- You Must use the witnesses Declaration and Statutory Declaration forms that we provide to you for Step 5.
Complete the required Documents and send them to us:
Before we can issue you a Statement of Attainment or Induction Card we must receive from you;
- The Witnesses Declaration form signed by them;
- Your fully completed Statutory Declaration form, signed by you and witnessed by a Justice of the Peace, Commissioner for Declarations or Legal Practitioner.
- The original/s, or certified copies of your Proof of Identity document/s certified as being true copies of the originals by a Justice of the Peace, Commissioner for Declarations or Legal Practitioner.
- A copy of your completed check sheet if you have made any changes since you registered to complete the course, e.g. change of address, postal address, phone numbers etc.
Issue of Induction White Card and Statement of Attainment.
A soon as we receive your complying documentation and payment for the course we will:
- Send you a copy of your Statement of Attainment by E-mail to the E-mail address you provided, or else where upon request.
- Post your Induction Card and Statement of Attainment to the address you provided.
Thank You for choosing to complete the CPCCWHS1001 - Work Safely in the Construction Industry induction course with us.